About Me

My photo
big sky, north east , Alberta, Canada
•:*¨♥¨*:•.I graduated from Emily Carr College of Art way back in 1992 with a love of color and anything with imagination . I was so fortunate to have found my soul partner and to have shared more then a decade raising 6 beautiful vibrant girls and living a creative life . I love to make Art •:*¨♥¨*:•. all forms of Art in many mediums great or small . Art reflects life, Life becomes Art.

Friday, May 7, 2010

From A Fairytale


These chunky gems of glass glitter with iridescent sky blue they look like something right out of a fairytale ! I love the chunky feeling the weight is akin to wearing a treasure on your wrist gorgeous and shimmery ! I love the look of The aurora borealis Pink Amethyst with the Glass it catches the eye and glitters in the sun . It is truly a awe inspiring piece of Glass Jewelry Art !

1 comment: