About Me

My photo
big sky, north east , Alberta, Canada
•:*¨♥¨*:•.I graduated from Emily Carr College of Art way back in 1992 with a love of color and anything with imagination . I was so fortunate to have found my soul partner and to have shared more then a decade raising 6 beautiful vibrant girls and living a creative life . I love to make Art •:*¨♥¨*:•. all forms of Art in many mediums great or small . Art reflects life, Life becomes Art.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Distance


Sometimes we loose connection with people in our lives sometimes you never reconnect. I was so fortunate to have found a old dear friend from Emily Carr Art School,
Marta Pan a fabulous painter and Chef extraordinaire !
So with her in mind i created this piece I hope she likes it, just a little bit of sterling and a whole lot of glass !
Cheers Bella !

2 comments: