About Me

My photo
big sky, north east , Alberta, Canada
•:*¨♥¨*:•.I graduated from Emily Carr College of Art way back in 1992 with a love of color and anything with imagination . I was so fortunate to have found my soul partner and to have shared more then a decade raising 6 beautiful vibrant girls and living a creative life . I love to make Art •:*¨♥¨*:•. all forms of Art in many mediums great or small . Art reflects life, Life becomes Art.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dragon's Wing


I am so very pleased with the outcome of my latest evening at the torch .... I new from the start that these pieces of glass were going to become something special and as you can see they did ! The time working the glass was magical and as i was turning and striking and re striking it was as if i was carried back in time and i was watching the wings of a dragon be born . If you can see into the bead you would see scale like formations in the glass and the colours are out of a mystical realm for sure !
I absolutely love this piece i hope you enjoy it to it can viewed at my shop here
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46660934/on-dragons-wings-lampwork-glass-bead

1 comment:

  1. I love the magic and inspiration that you felt creating this piece and it's so lovely too.

    ReplyDelete