About Me

My photo
big sky, north east , Alberta, Canada
•:*¨♥¨*:•.I graduated from Emily Carr College of Art way back in 1992 with a love of color and anything with imagination . I was so fortunate to have found my soul partner and to have shared more then a decade raising 6 beautiful vibrant girls and living a creative life . I love to make Art •:*¨♥¨*:•. all forms of Art in many mediums great or small . Art reflects life, Life becomes Art.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

That Old time Feeling ...





Well I finally have time to sit and reflect on the past 2 weeks at the Art show "The Works".
It was a thoroughly exhausting event with very long 12 - 13 hour day with lots of people looking and lots of people commenting on how much they liked my work which really made the long days worthwhile ! I also experienced some really remarkably beautiful work ! Being located in the heart of the city made for some very interesting characters and the entertainment was endless . One of the most loved and commented upon pieces was this bracelet . It is a compilation of many beads but has a vintage feel about it with lovely rose pink hues and a textural,tactile feel to some of the beads which really demands that you pick it up and touch it which was what many people did ! Although no one purchased this particular piece many a pendant walked away ! If you might be interested have a further look here http://www.etsy.com/listing/51064921/sweet-charlotte-lampwork-glass-bead . I had a interesting time at The Works met some fabulous Artisans and thank everyone for stopping in !

No comments:

Post a Comment