About Me

My photo
big sky, north east , Alberta, Canada
•:*¨♥¨*:•.I graduated from Emily Carr College of Art way back in 1992 with a love of color and anything with imagination . I was so fortunate to have found my soul partner and to have shared more then a decade raising 6 beautiful vibrant girls and living a creative life . I love to make Art •:*¨♥¨*:•. all forms of Art in many mediums great or small . Art reflects life, Life becomes Art.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How to dress up a Dread ...




Well it seemed to me something new and different . I was trying to think up another use for my really big holed lampwork glass beads , when one of my team mates suggested beads for dreadlocks; wow I love that idea ! When I was in art school I used to stick all sorts of odd things in my hair . I did not have dreads but I did have some very unusual extensions crazy glued in there. So with that in mind I have started to make some of these 1/4 inch hole beads that are very iridescent and would be suitable for a man or woman they are glass so you would not have to ever take them out . I would love to see a whole bunch of these walking around some day !
If you or someone you know are interested check them out at my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/48994336/a-dreadlock-bead-of-lampwork-glass

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anyone with dreads, but I think these would look fantastic in hair...Maybe even at the end of a braid.

    ReplyDelete